Saratoga On line casino Completes Purchase of Ellis Area Racetrack inside Kentucky

Saratoga On line casino Completes Purchase of Ellis Area Racetrack inside Kentucky

Saratoga Internet casino and Hospitality Group concluded earlier in the next few days the getting the Ellis Park thoroughbred racetrack , officials with the gaming plus hospitality company have proven.

The racetrack and simulcast venue is situated in Henderson, Kentucky, not far from the state’s border with Indiana. Ellis Store was established within 1922 which is one of Kentucky’s historic ethnic background course qualities.

Saratoga On line casino previously owned a new 30% share in the premises and most a short while ago purchased the very remaining 70 percent stake for any undisclosed quantity . The provider bought their initial share in Ellis Park throughout 2012 out of local businessman Ron Geary. As they himself told local music outlets, Mr.. Geary appeared to be encouraged just by his loved ones to sell her ownership inside the racetrack and ‘slow down’ a bit.

The main businessman acquired the property 5 years ago. Commenting in the recent completion of the deal, Mister. Geary said it they have possessed ‘some very good successes’ having Ellis Recreation area and that he seemed to be convinced Saratoga Casino would certainly continue that progress.

The exact racetrack’s new owner said it there would be not any management changes at the home for now. Often the group, the industry subsidiary with Saratoga Generate Racing Inc., sent business owners at Ellis Park before this month to be able to explore the areas where advancement would be necessary and to workmanship a plan in the overall advancement of patrons’ experience. Читать далее «Saratoga On line casino Completes Purchase of Ellis Area Racetrack inside Kentucky»